What effect does cervical spondylosis have to use cervical to have?
In the treatment of patients with cervical spondylosis, gypsum, stents and neck brackets are often used to achieve a stable state of cervical vertebra. This is known as neck fixation and braking. Commonly used for the neck. The main function of the neck brace is.
(1) fix the cervical vertebra in proper position and change the bad position to maintain normal position. By supporting the muscles of the neck to rest, relieve muscle spasm and relieve local pain.
(2) neck excessive activities to maintain regional stability, reduce the spinal cord and nerve root, blood vessels, and stimulate each other between the joint surface, friction caused by traumatic inflammatory response, and promote the dissipation and absorption.
(3) alleviate and improve the pressure state of the cone gap, reduce the strain and degeneration of cervical disc, and help to recover as soon as possible, and avoid possible trauma.
(4) to correct the imbalance of internal and external balance of cervical vertebra, to prevent the dislocation, dislocation and dislocation of the small joint, so as to maintain the stability of cervical vertebra and intervertebral body, and strengthen cervical support.
(5) before the operation, as a non-surgical treatment, the necessary conditions for the operation were created, and the fixed and braking measures were taken to prepare for the operation. After surgery, it can reduce the traumatic reaction of the local and adjacent parts of the operation, and restrict the neck activity to prevent the compression or removal of the bone graft block, and promote bone fusion and the healing of the soft tissue of the affected part.
The neck is suitable for acute nerve root or vertebral artery type with severe nerve root pain or vertigo symptoms; Posttraumatic cervical spondylosis has severe neck and shoulder symptoms; After treatment, the vertebra was not stable enough; Partial cervical spinal canal stenosis of the spinal cord and postoperative patients. Other diseases of the cervical spine, such as cervical vertebra fracture, cervical spondylolisthesis, cervical vertebra tuberculosis, etc., can also be treated with cervical spine.